Friday, April 29, 2005

toronto hoe.

In 3 hours, I'm starting a 2-three day voyage with lots of moving, driving, lifting, drinking and smoking. A lot of people think this is a bad move, but I'm finished with London for now. I have to experience more than just living in my grandparents basement whlie I fail out of university into depression. So I'm thankful for the circumstances that have brought me to new, ah, horizons for the future.
Beginning in London, I'm going to attempt to load up a mini-van as full as I can, drive down to Toronto to my friend's house, unload. Then I'll be coming back to london, grabbing a few kegs, filling the van up even more with my stuff, and the jetting back to T.O. This should bring me to abuot 6 or 7pm. Hopefully earlier, but yeah, fucking, right. My parents want the van back at 9... well, they maybe have to scramble for resources because it might not make it back in time.
The next day will be the biggest of all keg parties I'll have yet to help run. Saturday will be a blast no matter what. On the other side of things, the girl that's living in my new place better leave on Saturday because on Sunday, we've got to turn around and move all my stuff, plus my buddy's, into the new place (a 15 min drive or so away from the old house).
We'll see how things go. I hope to have a new number, internet and a job by the end of next week. Good luck, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home