Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Pizza's Disrepecting my Time

I am not going to order a pizza until this is resolved. I will be doing you that favour just in case you need to look at my "last order" from the following:
I ordered a pizza yesterday, in the evening, and when I went into the store to pick it up there was people in line. I went up to the counter, ahead of the people, and told the guy I had a pickup. He seemed to acknowledge me and then went on to serve two other people in front of me.
After asking me a second time what i wanted (3 mins later), i told him again, that i wanted my pickup order. Realizing his mistake he dropped what he was doing and grabbed my pizza, and charged my credit card.

I had called the order in. Order Number: 59710775 (Obtained from Customer Service @ a call center)
From store number: 14

I was really annoyed at the situation, especially because I knew you have a policy of "If you don't have your pizza by X:XXpm, etc., then it is free".

So today I decided to try and get rid of my annoyance, and I called in to get a credit for one little pizza! The first lady passed me to her supervisor who could also do nothing because the order was placed yesterday!

My issue now is about that policy! What kind of customer service are you trying to push on us when you stop caring about us after the "end of the business day"??? It is a downright customer-service-COP-OUT! How can you stand behind that?

After I got my pizza, I was annoyed, but I wanted to eat it ASAP. So I drove home and ate it. Then I was tired and went to sleep. I wanted to call yesterday, but I didn't feel like it at the time because I was so tired. The fact of the matter is that it is not fair that it took so long, and all I want is a credit for 1 large pizza with 3 toppings! :)

Can't you accommodate such a simple resolution!? It seems like you'd rather LOSE a loyal customer with this time sensitive customer satisfaction policy.

In comparison, sometimes I go thru Mcdonald's drive-thru, and sometimes they screw something up, but I'm driving through because I'm in a hurry! So the next time I go back to McD's, I tell them they screwed up, and show them the receipt and they simply give me a free meal! And, in case you were wondering, that is service,

Thank you for your time, and you can reach me to leave a message at any time. I would still like to resolve this because pizza pizza should always be a good Ontario-grown business that I can stand behind. Right now, I cannot. Not until you amend your policy and treat your customer's time with a little more respect.

---------------------------------------
Response: We have applied a credit of $10 under your phone number. Just phone the ordering line and let an order taker know when you'd like to use it. (the credit will expire in 6 months) Thank you for letting us know, and sorry for the trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home