Saturday, April 22, 2006

Can Rogers be pushed?

Yes.
Rogers, rogers, rogers... such a kaniving little workhorse. Always doing things to make money... who'd''ve thought!?

Anyway! Listen: I was told that My early evenings (the extra $5 bucks a month I pay) would be free for the first year. You have not credited me for that EVER! Every bill I get. I just noticed it today, so I think in total, you probably owe me about $25 bucks.
Secondly, why am EYE getting charged $0.30/minute when I''m calling long distance? What gives? Is is me? Is this some sort of "make-him-break" test? Are the extra long distance charges because I wasn''t in my local calling area and someone called me? Is Long distance something different than that? Am I missing something?

Come on.

Throw me a bone, here.

Love,
- Mikey.

------------------Response Follows :) -------------------------------------

Dear Mike Sutherland,

Thank-you for your email. We strive to provide you with the highest
level of customer support, and hope we can be of assistance in
addressing your questions.

Your price plan details indicate that all overage charges are charged at
$0.30 per minute as well as all long distance charges.

I have applied the $5 credit to expire in December of this year. I have
placed a $25 credit on your account for the missing promotion.

If this email did not completely answer your concerns or you would like
further assistance please feel free to visit our Help site at
http://help.yahoo.com/rogers/ You can also fill out the online form
provided on the site to contact our email department. If you need to
contact us by phone, our number is 1-888-288-4663.



Sincerely,
Sherrie A Management Support Team
Case ID: 8496839
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah well, at least I got the extra 25 bucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger passthejuice said...

yessssss mikey's back

10:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home