Sunday, September 11, 2005

Afew recent words

Good monring! it's 5:30 am over here and it's still saturday night. how does that work? I just realized today that it had been quite a while since I wrote something here and I think the fact of the matter is that there hasn't really been much to complain about. Aside from the odd CSR you run into that just happens to suck ass holes all day long, perhaps I'm just growing accustomed to this crappy planet.

And another thing, when the fuck are dogs going to learn to understand English? who can I write to about that? Thus segways to my personal belief system quite well. By writing this and this alone is all I have to do to voice my opinion and if it has the gusto, or maybe the integrity, or "worth", then just perhaps, it will reach the right person, or even, "entity."
Does that mean I devoutly believe that there are beings, or an "intelligence" that moniter all human communication "just because they can". Does that mean that "they" can extricate plans and schemes to set in motion events leading to coincedences for certain individuals or groups of people? Does this mean that there is a higher power that can "make things happen" just like "God" does?
No.

All I'm saying is that you shouldn't rule it out as a scenario, because I wouldn't be surprised in the least if something like that was the way it is.

Compl3tely off topic for a brief conclusion: I would just like to give the kudos that is deserved of Jess, or more commonly known as, "yellowpony" (which is a nickname I despise), or even as "the slut who enjoys as such" (a much more colourful nickname). I met her in '04 at a halloween party, but she was distracted I think. Just recently in '05, somewhen around september, she showed herself to another party I happened to walk into. She's better looking in person, i'll say that at least. (I'd insert a "woah" here, but it would sound pretty lame, so, instead I'll just mention that I would say it if it was 1997).

PEACE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home