Thursday, June 23, 2005

Way to NOT go Ticketmaster.ca

>>sent to sales@ticketmaster.ca in response to "well, what can you do?"

Hey.
  I understand that there are only so many tickets to go around. But I also understand that tickets were being sold exclusively through you. So why then, after waiting by my computer at ticketmaster.ca until 10am, should I have a problem getting tickets. I even had that answer to that "skill testing question" that you had to do. I was set up!
  But then no. The "special live promotion code" box had to have a special code in it. Not the answer to the question (alloftheabove), which would have been the obvious choice, but a special code that I'm guessing was only accessible BEFORE the tickets went on sale. How the hell does that make sense?
  I sat there for a half hour trying to figure out what your fucking code was. Trying such classics as "d", "alloftheabove", "all", and "allofthem"... And your link to www.ticketmaster.ca/promo/15088.com which was to explain this whole code shanagan was BROKEN! That's real organized, guys. Good work. I noticed the link there on the live 8 info page. I copied right from that location. YOU PUT A .com AFTER THE 15088!!! ONLY JUST NOW AFTER ALL THE FUCKING TICKETS WERE SOLD OUT DID I DELETE THE .COM MANUALLY AND HIT ENTER TO FIND THAT THE PAGE WAS STILL THERE. AND THE ANSWER WAS ALLOFTHEABOVE BUT WITHOUT 'OFTHE'!
  You have no idea how frustrated I am. I expect some sympathy because you guys really SUCKED on this one.

Peace,
- Mikey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home