Friday, May 06, 2005

Still Waiting

One thing that sucks: clogged bowls. Oh great, another fucking marijuana smoking complaint. Just a friendly reminder of tomorrow's March for Mary Jane (or, Marijuana, if you will). Taking place in most country's capitols around the world, totalling about 160 in total, this global event will take place in the afternoon, until about 4:20, and then things are probably going to die down a bit. see http://marchformarijuana.org for information.

I'm happier in Toronto now. But life's still kinda shitty. I need a job. I need a place to live. This current house (the old house) is getting TORN apart. There's hardly any kitchen and the bathroom's next! And I'm almost out of pants!
On a brighter note, I removed a popcorn kernal that had been stuck in my mouth a way a way back there for almost a week. So that's probably the highlight of this week.

"My soul will have to wait... // Find a heina of my own"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home