Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Dear Rogers,

Hey listen,
I cancelled my service with you guys because you put that internet bandwidth limit up at only 60GB. I think I went over my limit by about five bucks the last time you billed me. And frankly, I really don't want to pay for that extra bandwidth I used because that is the reason why I refuse to be your customer.
Any chance you could just strick that last five bucks I owe because of your new limit?
Thanks,
- Mike.
------------------------

Dear Mike Sutherland,

No. Please pay your bill.

We hope we were able to assist you. If our email did not completely
answer your question or you would like further assistance please feel
free to contact us again by replying to this e-mail.

For future reference with respect to this e-mail, please quote
reference number 5017635.

Regards,
Marlon J.
Rogers Online Customer Care
http://www.rogers.com

2 Comments:

Blogger passthejuice said...

they have a fucking bandwidth limit?

on everyone?

12:37 a.m.  
Blogger Mikey From To said...

E V E R Y O N E (Even the suckers paying extra for faster internet).
(Up + Down =< 60GB / Month)

6:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home