Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"I miss time"

There's a lot of things I'd like to complain about today... and the moment I think about where to begin, I get a headache. Working at the Source by Circuit City, I deal mostly with grown-up whiney babies. Everybody's a fuckin' whiner. "What does this do?" "How much is this", "My thing isn't working", "Help me, I'm a fucking moron"...
And now here I am, bitching about everything in my life. Even that "SAVE THE TUNA" guy is getting annoying. And in that VISA card commercial, why the hell is the olympic team all watching TV together in costume? Who does that?
Why can't people just pay me what they owe me? You bastards. My fucking boss is included in that list. Cheap son-of-a-bitch... Everything sucks around this time of year. Everything gets ruined. Nothing lasts forever.
I should send Acer an email for putting the wirelessLAN button at the front of their notebooks. Everytime I lean forward, it turns the wireless network card off.
I have to stop writing this because my mood's only getting worse. Fuck off, I'm leaving.

1 Comments:

Blogger passthejuice said...

hi mikey

don't go

i think the internet and concerned consumers need you

10:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home