Thursday, January 22, 2009

Banks' Secret Checking Account Scandal

This is something I have learn about just now folks. By connecting the dots with your imagination and my words, you too can see what I'm talking about. It is a sickly business those banks are running.

Sent to TD Customer Service:
Hello,
What is with your slowness of making my deposits be available for use? Usually it doesn't bother me, but I feel like TD has deliberately cut staffing or something to specifically keep funds out of people checking accounts. This will accrue them a day or two's worth of interest if they are running a tight budget.
I'm sure that's not the case and you have been keeping your policy of 2-3 business days. I'm sure it's all in my head. This is just how I feel.
I feel this way because I have been loyal to my deposit amounts for over ten years. When someone pays me with a cheque, that's my payday. That day, I have received money; Not in 2-3 business days.
I do hope that there are no gains to be made from people turning to cheque cashing services, and basically throwing away money at businesses like that. I'm going to have to look up your investments, TD.... now I'm on to you. I'm sure there is nothing illegal about it and that is "just the way it is".
We'll see, TD. We'll see. Have a beautiful day.

Yours Truly,
- Mike Sutherland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home